Terms & ConditionsIn the following Terms and Conditions “The Client” means each group member, individual or their respective parents, and “we, our, us, ourselves” means Celtic Quest Coasteering Limited and any associated staff.
- Making a booking To reserve the Session Date and to reserve the Coasteering Guides, The Client shall pay to Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd a non-refundable reservation fee.
- Payment Full payment is required before the activity. Payment can be made in the form of cash, account transfer or credit/debit card (over the telephone or in person). Any payment made electronically or by telephone confirms acceptance of CQC’s terms & conditions.
- Changes by you An increase in party numbers made to a confirmed booking by the Client can only be made by prior arrangement. Wherever possible, we will try to accommodate the changes. Any price increases incurred through the change in arrangements must be paid in full immediately. No refund will be given if the price is lower than the originally agreed price.
- Cancellation by you
In the event that The Client cancels the Activity session or fails to attend / members of their party (after final confirmed numbers) fail to attend, the session on the Session Date, for any reason including unforeseen illness or infirmity, Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd shall suffer losses. As such, The Client agrees that, in the event of cancellation by The Client or members of their party fail to attend, such reservation fee shall be forfeited by The Client and paid to Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. Further payments made by the Client to Celtic Quest Coasteering are subject to the following terms:
Time before activity date Money back Up to 21 days before 100% refund Between 20 days and 8 days inclusive 50% refund Less than and including 7 days before Zero refund
- Late arrivals All Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd activities are programmed throughout the day. In the event of late arrival by the client or members of their party, Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd do not issue refunds. The team cannot ‘just hold the group for half an hour’ as other clients may be booked in for that session and it has a knock on effect to the program.
- Changes by us We reserve the right to make changes at any time to the session and services we provide which become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Cancellation by us In the event of cancellation by us we will firstly offer an alternative package or date and if unacceptable to the client we will refund full payment.
- Price Changes The tariffs printed on this website/form are valid at the time of publication. Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd reserves the right to increase or reduce any of these prices any time after publication. Any changes will be made clear at the time of booking.
- Weather Most activities take place regardless of the weather conditions. However we reserve the right to alter the session’s content and use different venues. In the event of us being unable to deliver a session we will provide the client with an alternative date or a credit note to the full value of the cancelled services.
- Gift Vouchers Gift vouchers are to be paid for in full at time of purchase. Gift vouchers expire one year from the date of purchase. Gift vouchers can not be redeemed for cash value and are not transferable. Terms & Conditions
- Insurance & Liability Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd has a comprehensive public liability policy with an Indemnity/ Benefit limit of £10 million. We are happy to provide a copy of our certificate should you need one.Bookings with Celtic Quest DO NOT include travel or personal injury insurance. Please ask your insurer for details of the necessary cover for taking part in Coasteering. Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd operates under English law.
- Client Safety The Client will at all times during the course, in the interest of safety promptly comply with all reasonable instructions or advice given to him by us. If the client fails to comply with such instructions or advice, we reserve the right to exclude the client from the session or refuse carriage of him/her at any time and do not accept any responsibility for any liability, loss expenses or damages arising because of the client’s failure to comply. Any monies paid by the client are not returnable.
- Nuisance and Abusive Clients We reserve the right to exclude a client from a session and refuse carriage if we believe the client to be causing a nuisance or to be abusive to the staff and other clients on the activity. We do not accept any responsibility for any liability, loss expenses or damages arising from the nuisance or abusive behaviour of the client. Any monies paid by the client are not returnable.
- Alcohol & Drugs Alcohol must not be consumed before the commencement of activities, during activities or during any breaks in the day’s activities. We reserve the right to exclude the client from any services provided by ourselves, if we feel the client is unfit to participate in the service on offer.
- Client Fitness All clients must make us aware of any medical conditions, illnesses or allergies they may have and any prescribed medication they are taking prior to commencement of the activity by completing a medical declaration. It is the responsibility of the participant with a medical condition to check with his or her GP to find out if the activities they will be participating in are within the customer’s physical and/or mental parameters. If the participant is unsure if they are sufficiently well, fit or able for the activity, they are to contact us prior to the day of the activity. If the client, in our opinion, on the day of the activity, is not considered to be sufficiently well, fit or able for the session in the interest of safety we reserve the right to exclude the Client from the session at any time, either before or during the session, in which case it is agreed there shall be no liability to us for any damages, loss or expense and any monies paid by the Client are not refundable.
- Client Belongings We do not accept any responsibility of any kind for the client’s property of any description, including monies, luggage, baggage and vehicle. Property must in all circumstances be the sole responsibility of the client. Celtic Quest take no responsibility for client’s keys stored in CQC vehicles while on activity, such items are left at the clients risk.
- Celtic Quest Coasteering Equipment Client’s will have the use of Celtic Quest Coasteering equipment during their sessions. Whereas Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd takes all reasonable measures to ensure the safety and good condition of that equipment, clients are responsible for immediately reporting any damage caused to the equipment or which becomes apparent whilst the equipment is in their possession.
- Digital media captured by us All works are retained copyright, Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd retain the copyright to any images or videos captured by our team of Guides. USB sticks with copies of the digital media are supplied for the clients exclusive use as long as any watermarks are kept intact and the media is not passed off as their own work. Not for commercial use or resale.
- Supervision of minors We will be responsible for activity instruction only. Party leaders who accompany a group of minors will be responsible for the discipline and adequate supervision of all group members outside of activity instruction time.
- Registered Company Details Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd, Company Number: 8384930 Registered company address: Four Winds, Square and Compass, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 5JJ