Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series Pembrokeshire Wales
They wowed crowds of spectators back in 2012 and 2013 with spectacular displays of their cliff diving bravery. Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series will be returning to Pembrokeshire Wales on 10th September 2016.
We're super excited to see the addition of female divers to this years line-up. With two British athletes in the 14 men and 8 female-strong divers line-up, among them five-time overall winner Gary Hunt and former Olympian Blake Aldridge. Can the british lads bring home the win?
- Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series 2016 dates & locations:
- June 4 - Texas, USA (women & men)
- June 18 - Copenhagen, DEN (men)
- July 9 - S. Miguel, Azores, POR (women & men)
- July 23 - La Rochelle, FRA (men)
- August 28 - Polignano a Mare, ITA (women & men)
- September 11 - Pembrokeshire, Wales, GBR (women & men)
- September 24 - Mostar, BIH (women & men)
- October 16 - Shirahama, JPN (women & men)
- October 28 - Dubai, UAE (women & men)
Sept 2012 saw the penultimate stop of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series held at Abereiddy Blue Lagoon, Pembrokeshire.
The Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series returned to the UK in September 2013 to the picturesque location of the Blue Lagoon in Pembrokeshire, south west Wales.
With three English divers, the United Kingdom was the most-represented nation within the World Series in 2013 and Leeds' Matt Cowen, who was awarded a last-minute wildcard entry for this stop last season, before making it into the permanent divers' list via qualification, iedrt, together with four-time World Series champion Gary Hunt and former Olympic diver Blake Aldridge, to claim a podium in front of a home crowd at the sixth stop on the 2013 calendar of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series.