Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series 2016
We are SOLD OUT of Coasteering and Red Bull Tickets for the 10th & 11th Sept
Visit Wales for an unforgettable weekend of adventure, Coasteering one day then watch the Red Bull cliff divers in action on another.
Join us for a Coasteering experience on Friday 9th, Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th Sept and receive a standard ticket for the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series competition event.
- Half Day Coasteering adventure with Celtic Quest Coasteering Ltd at Abereiddy Bay, Pembrokeshire Wales (9th, 10th or 11th Sept).
- Use of adventure equipment including a 5mm winter steamer wetsuit (keeping you toasty warm all year), watersports helmet and buoyancy aid. We also offer wetsuit socks, hood and gloves as standard!
- We’re normally out on activity exploring the Pembrokeshire Coast for 2 – 2½ hours. Add the time spent getting changed, safety briefing etc… it’s a good half day activity!
RED BULL CLIFF DIVING TICKET
- Standard ticket for dry land viewing for the Red Bull Cliff Diving event.
- Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th – date confirmed at time of booking (non-transferable)
- Parking for the Red Bull Cliff Diving 2016 Wales event
How to book Coasteering
& your Red Bull Cliff Diving ticket
TelephoneCall us to book 01348 881530
(Office hours are 9am to 9pm daily) *If we’re in the water when you call, please leave your details and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs.
Terms & Conditions
* Participants must be 8 years of age or over.
* Full payment required at the time of booking.
* If you decide to cancel your booking, this is what you can expect:
– Up to 15 days before – 100% refund
– Between 14 days and 7 days before – 50% refund
– Less than and including 7 days before – Zero refund
* Detailed information regarding parking for both Coasteering and the Red Bull event will be sent out after confirmation from event organisers.
* Visit Red Bull Cliff Diving website for full details, terms & conditions of Red Bull event.